- Fireworks Developers too busy integrating Fireworks features in to Photoshop.
- Fireworks developers too busy fixing new Photoshop bugs they have created.
- Not aware of any issues with text.
- Nobody uses Fireworks, so it seems kind of pointless. Fixing it their spare time just because Mom uses it.
- Too busy hating Steve Jobs. Still mad about PostScript.
- Text bug has become self-aware, plotting to take over the world by driving designers insane.
- After months of work, Indian developers unveil amazing fireworks display application. Very excited to get it done in time for American Independence celebration they have read about.
- Spending all their time modifying their Myspace pages. It's going to be the next big thing.
- Hand rendering each character in every font ever made in Fireworks' proprietary font rendering engine. Being sued by Adobe Type for piracy.
- Two words: Bangkok Dangerous.
Apr 27, 2009
Top 10 Reasons Adobe has NOT fixed the Fireworks Text Bug
In no apparent order: