Apr 13, 2006

Ikea Microsite

Ikea is spending some good money on very cool Flash:

Ikea Stockholm done by Daddy AB is incredible. All German, but incredible. The mix of flash, 3d, photography, video, and I think some Affter Effects is very cool. I need to figure out how to do it. We need to do this kind of thing in the States. Represent 'n shit.

I love the way Daddy AB's website is so basic. Just images on a long scrolling page. They must be very busy. The moving eyes are kinda lame. Freaky too. I have a feeling that an intern may be responsible.

This one, done by another agency is very cool to. The same mix of media. It was done for Ikea Sweden.

You know, I started this blog not really caring if anyone actually read it. In fact, at first I was a little hesitant about sharing it because, well its not really that cool. However, the more I write about stuff the more I care about who is listening.

If you're reading, send me a shout out and tell me what you think.

No comments:

TwitterFeed